- High Beams Simple Safety Feature Not Used Enough
- First At Fault Accident For Self Driving Google Car, May Set Back Autonomous Dreams
- Can They Give You A Ticket For Driving To Slow In Bad Weather?
- Car Makers Face Off in Great Canadian Auto Challenge for Movember
- Canadian Car Sales Expected to Reach Record High this Year
Category Archives: USA Car News
May 13, 2014
Ford Motor could exceed its commitment to hire 12,000 people by the end of 2015. “There is a high probability we will surpass that number,” Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of the Americas, said in an interview. Hinrichs is at Ford’s … Continue reading