- High Beams Simple Safety Feature Not Used Enough
- First At Fault Accident For Self Driving Google Car, May Set Back Autonomous Dreams
- Can They Give You A Ticket For Driving To Slow In Bad Weather?
- Car Makers Face Off in Great Canadian Auto Challenge for Movember
- Canadian Car Sales Expected to Reach Record High this Year
Monthly Archives: April 2016
April 11, 2016
Distracted driving is a lead cause of car accidents, but others are caused by not following the rules and using the safety features we have. Safety features on cars are getting more complex as crash avoidance technology develops, but one … Continue reading