- High Beams Simple Safety Feature Not Used Enough
- First At Fault Accident For Self Driving Google Car, May Set Back Autonomous Dreams
- Can They Give You A Ticket For Driving To Slow In Bad Weather?
- Car Makers Face Off in Great Canadian Auto Challenge for Movember
- Canadian Car Sales Expected to Reach Record High this Year
Monthly Archives: October 2014
October 27, 2014
Canadian auto sales are on the road to reaching record highs this year but are expected to slow down in 2015. In a report released Monday, Toronto-Dominion Bank saTD.T +0.06%ys car sales are headed to finish the year above 1.8 … Continue reading