- High Beams Simple Safety Feature Not Used Enough
- First At Fault Accident For Self Driving Google Car, May Set Back Autonomous Dreams
- Can They Give You A Ticket For Driving To Slow In Bad Weather?
- Car Makers Face Off in Great Canadian Auto Challenge for Movember
- Canadian Car Sales Expected to Reach Record High this Year
Monthly Archives: August 2014
August 19, 2014
General Motors Co.’s have had a number of recalls this year. So many that their website for owners of its vehicles recalled for faulty ignition switches has been expanded to include all 20 models involved, the automaker said. The site, … Continue reading